Rotta the Hutt was my favorite new character in The Mandalorian and Grogu, and he quickly earned the hearts of many fans throughout the galaxy. I was so happy to see that such a beloved character had three collectibles revealed yesterday at San Diego Comic Con by Hasbro and Regal Robot. Today, I'll be sharing all the details about each new piece with you!
Pre-order July 27th at 10 a. m. PT
Fall 2026 Release
About 6.5” inches tall and 11 inches long
Poseable
Axe and Sword accessories
Interchangeable set of hands
Pre-order July 27th at 10 a.m. PT
Fall 2026 Release
3.75 inch scale figure
Axe and Sword accessories
Tail can be moved into various positions
Reserve July 29th – August 5th (1 week only)
Q1 2027 Release
Concept Maquette Replica Timed Edition
Approximately 7.5″ tall and 8″ long (including the black display base)
Comes with a plaque signed by Christian Alzmann, who digitally sculpted the original “Huttlet” maquette for the film.
Aren’t they beautiful? I can't help but admire the craftsmanship of each of these figures. The details and poseability of the Hasbro figures are amazing, and I can't get over how much the Regal Robot figure looks exactly like the maquette used in the film. What artistery!
Thank you to The Walt Disney Company for providing me with the information and photos on the Hasbro releases.
Which of these is your favorite? I love them all, but I think I have to choose The Black Series figure. You can get in touch with me by leaving a comment below or following me on my social media channels: Instagram, X, Threads or Bluesky.







No comments