Star Wars Subscription Box by CultureFly: Imperial Pilot

The new theme of the Star Wars Galaxy Box by CultureFly is IMPERIAL PILOT, and it’s one of my favorite boxes they’ve done! These boxes are officially licensed and the products included are sold exclusively by CultureFly. Over the years I've collected items like a Star Wars Rebels Umbrella, a scarf of a Wampa's arm, and set of The Bad Batch pot holders. Their items are always so unique and cover various timelines in the fandom, which I appreciate. As an affiliate of the brand, I’m excited to show off the new pieces to you today that they kindly gifted to me.

You can choose to purchase just this box or sign up for a Bi-Annual or Annual subscription. Use code: “ANAKINANDHISANGEL” to save 15% off. The box comes in sizes available: XS - 3XL. I am wearing the XS in the Quarter Zip Hoodie.

IMPERIAL PILOT BOX

Quarter Zip Hoodie: It has 2 chest pockets, 1 front pocket, and 1 right pocket on the sleeve. It’s made of 60%cotton and 40% polyester. It feels like you’re wearing a blanket!

Messenger Bag: It has 1 zipper pocket on the outside, and 5 pockets on the inside. The strap is adjustable. Beanie: Made of 57% acrylic and 43% polyester.

Desk Organizer: Made of PU leather measures 8”x8”x2”. I’m going to use it as a little tray for accessories! Enamel Pin: Size is 1.75”.

Throw Blanket: Made of 100% polyester. Measures at 60”x50”. It’s sooo cozy! CultureFly is IMPERIAL PILOT, and it’s one of my favorite boxes they’ve done!

What do you think? Which item is your favorite? You can get in touch with me by leaving a comment below or following me on my social media channels: Instagram, X, Threads or Bluesky.

No comments