Thanks to the Disney Parks Blog, we have our first look at new Star Wars merchandise coming to the D23 Expo next week, and later to the Disney Store website! There is usually more than what's been revealed today, as well as surprise releases you won't know about until you're at the convention. I sure hope that's the case this year!
The D23 Expo will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center from August 14th-16th. The Sunday Pass, and the Friday and Saturday Afternoon Passes are still available here if you want to join in on the fun!
LE: 1500 globally
Lightsaber hilts: Jedi Master Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, and Saesee Tiin.
The display box lights up when opened and even plays snippets of sounds from the scene in Revenge of the Sith when the four Jedi confront Darth Sidious. I think that this is such a brilliant idea for a Legacy Lightsaber set! I'm curious to see if any of these hilts will be offered separately at a later time. We've seen this happen many times with previous box sets.
Remote Control
Authentic Lights and Sounds
This Polar Mouse Droid made its debut on the snowy planet with no name in The Mandalorian and Grogu. This is the second version that Disney has offered in this size, the last one was an OG Mouse Droid released last May.
This cute droid showing off his Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Hat is part of the Droid Factory collection. It's similar to the one they released in 2024, which I prefer the coloring on more. Still, it's nice to have another option for fans who may have missed out on the previous figure.
What do you think? You all know I’m obsessed with lightsabers, but I think my favorite out of these three is the Polar Mouse Droid. You can get in touch with me by leaving a comment below or following me on my social media channels: Instagram, X, Threads or Bluesky.







No comments