Great news, Star Wars fans! The Savi’s Workshop experience at Galaxy’s Edge has been updated at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. These exciting upgrades that you'll read about below are in effect as of yesterday, October 5th.
Travelers can now choose High Republic-themed white and gold lightsaber pieces for the Protection and Defense series. I appreciate that we're continuing to see different eras in Star Wars represented on Batuu!
I absolutely didn't foresee the Savi's Workshop lightsabers receiving an upgrade, especially since it's been seven year since Galaxy's Edge opened at Disneyland, but I'm anxious to see what they're like in person! The lightsaber chassis and blades have been enhanced with the following features:
⚪️Spinning Effect
⚪️Deflection Effects
⚪️Thermal Cutting Effect
⚪️Upgraded Audio Quality
⚪️Smoother Blade Activation
The Disney Parks Blog shares...
When paired with special, “cracked” Kyber crystals, a color-change effect can additionally be unlocked with a quick flick of the wrist, showcasing the inner battle between the light side and the dark side of the Force.
⚪️Disneyland: $249.99 per lightsaber, plus tax.
⚪️WDW: $274.99 per lightsaber, plus tax.
The price Includes all pieces needed to construct your lightsaber as well as a 31” blade and carrying case. Be sure to make your reservation online or in the app!
What do you think of these new upgrades? I’m really excited to see the lightsabers in action! Thanks to the Disney Parks Blog for the information.






No comments