Star Wars Etsy Items $15 & Under

There are endless amounts of treasures by creative minds and extraordinary artists on Etsy. During some down time, I browsed many Star Wars items and gathered some of my favorites to share with you, all of which are $15 and under! Enjoy and be sure to tell me which ones are your favorites!

Star Wars Etsy Items $15 & Under | Anakin And His Angel
OT Decals - $3.99

I fell in love with the cute and simplistic designs of these nail decals! For just $3.99 you'll receive 78 nail decals and instructions in a resealable bag. There are dozens and dozens of other decals to choose from as well including other fandoms, abstract prints, etc. Plus, if you buy three sets you'll get a fourth set for free!

Star Wars Etsy Items $15 & Under | Anakin And His Angel
Dad, Yoda Best! Mug - $7.99

When it comes to mugs, there aren't always a lot of really great ones for men who also happen to be dads. This one's perfect and it's dishwasher safe! A rarity when it comes to specialized dinnerware.

Star Wars Etsy Items $15 & Under | Anakin And His Angel
OT Bib - $7.92 | Rebels Bib - $14

I couldn't decide between the two of these, so I decided to include them both! Of course, I love the OT print and the fact that you can choose between pink or blue for the backing. It's 100% cotton with a snap closure and also comes in two sizes: Infant and Toddler. The Rebels bib is perfect for obvious reasons and is also 100% cotton with a velcro closure.

Star Wars Etsy Items $15 & Under | Anakin And His Angel
A/P Bookmark - $5.68 | Rebels Circle Scarf - $15

Anima Eterna creates some of the best Anakin and Padme artwork I have ever seen! This lamented bookmark is just one of the few gorgeous pieces in her shop! And I don't know about you, but I think this Rebels Circle Scarf needs to become one of my new Fall/Winter accessories. It's 8" wide and 64" long which makes it perfect for wearing multiple ways.
Star Wars Etsy Items $15 & Under | Anakin And His Angel
Boba Fett Art Print - $12.52

The prints you'll find on Subject Art are all so unique and will make whichever room you add it to more exciting! This Boba Fett print is one of the newest additions to the growing Star Wars collection. There are many Disney, Movie and TV prints available as well!

Star Wars Etsy Items $15 & Under | Anakin And His Angel
Pinback Buttons - $8 (Set of 7)

I adore the minimalistic design of these buttons. The thing is, I love collecting buttons but I need to come up with more ways to display/use them so I can justify buying more. Because, seriously!

No comments