Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Official Visual Story Guide

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW*
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Official Visual Story Guide | Anakin and His Angel
(Actual Size)

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Official Visual Story Guide | Anakin and His Angel
(Actual Size)

This morning I woke up to such breathtaking artwork by Brian Rood of the Rogue One Official Visual Story Guide. Included are many new character and ship names along with other detailed information. I myself have just browsed the photos and have decided to refrain from reading anything. However, if you'd like to know all the juicy information, you can see everything (including a few extra photos) that has been revealed on MakingStarWars.net.

I think, for me, the most exciting thing about these new images is the fact that Darth Vader has a huge presence on the main photo. He's there front and center, and if that doesn't confirm his role in the film that is now just seven months away, I don't know what does. I could not be more excited! Give me Vader in combat!!!

The guide is due to be released January 24th, 2017 and can be pre-ordered on Amazon.com

1 comment