Smuggler's Bounty: 40th Anniversary Unboxing

This month's Smuggler's Bounty box, the only Official Star Wars subscription box by Funko, was the largest box yet! It's packed with items reflecting the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars making it very special for collectors. This box in particular has received a lot of negative comments but I for one enjoyed it. Was it my favorite box yet? No. But most of the items I love or know I will enjoy. Watch our unboxing video below to see our reactions to all of the A New Hope exclusives that were included! Oh, and sorry for the awkward camera angle. I don't even know...



Smuggler's Bounty costs $25 for each box (not including taxes, shipping, and handling) and is shipped out every other month. The next box will be released in July and is Droids themed! This could be the cutest box ever!

No comments