Smuggler's Bounty: The Last Jedi Unboxing

I'm always excited to receive the next Smuggler's Bounty box, the only Official Star Wars subscription box by Funko, in the mail. I may have just been a bit more anxious to get this one though considering how stoked I've been for The Last Jedi. This particular box is a unique one filled with fun items that are both familiar and new for Funko. There was one item that completely caught me off guard and that I was head over heels about that I can't wait for you guys to see! Everything in the box is exclusive so you won't be able to find anything that you see me unbox in my video below in stores. I hope you enjoy watching. Let me know in a comment if you also got this box and what your favorite item was!



Smuggler's Bounty costs $25 per box (not including taxes, shipping, and handling) and is delivered every other month. The next box will be sent out in January and is Sith themed. If you've never signed up before, you most definitely should!

Disclosure: This Smuggler's Bounty box was provided by Funko. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments