The Last Jedi: 5 Funko Pops I Want Made

The Last Jedi: 5 Funko Pops I Want Made
(Thanks to my buddies, Ron and Chris!)

With the upcoming release of The Last Jedi on home video sometime in March it's got me thinking that it might be the opportune time for Funko to release even more characters from the film. And yes, they have stated (as seen above) that more are coming though we don't know for certain if it will be a second wave or not. But with the recent release of Admiral Holdo, the mysterious Movie Moments "Duel Set", and the Target Exclusive 10" Porg (pictured below) coming soon we can be certain that Funko isn't done yet!


The Last Jedi: 5 Funko Pops I Want Made

The Last Jedi: 5 Funko Pops I Want Made
(Thanks to my friends over at officialmtfbwy on Instagram for the photos.)

In episode 127 of my Podcast, Force Cult, we discussed many ideas of Funko Pops we'd like to see from The Last Jedi. I broke down that list to my Top 5 that I want to see made because I don't really ever stop thinking about Funko Pops. Won't you join me?



1) Rey (with Poncho)

The Last Jedi: 5 Funko Pops I Want Made

Even before I saw the film I immediately loved the photos that we saw of Rey wearing her poncho on Ahch-To. It made me think of something that she might have worn back on her home in Jakku though I think it probably would've resembled the color of Luke's poncho on Tatooine.


The Last Jedi: 5 Funko Pops I Want Made
(Thanks to PopPriceGuide for the photo.)

Considering the fact that Funko has already made a Mystery Mini of Rey in this outfit which is an exclusive to Gamestop, I think it might be safe to say we'll get a Funko Pop of this design in the future!


2) Kylo Unmasked (with Cape)

The Last Jedi: 5 Funko Pops I Want Made

I love Kylo Ren's mask just as much as anyone else but I think it was vital to the story that he was unmasked throughout the film. Adam Driver is such an incredible actor and so to see the grief, anger and emotion Kylo was experiencing through the different circumstances he faced in a more personal way added so much more depth to his character. Also, his cape needs to be included and I think it's necessary that his Pop has a dramatic stance. I'm not demanding at all.


3) General Leia (with Cloak)

The Last Jedi: 5 Funko Pops I Want Made

I thought that this scene of General Leia looking out over what was soon to become the battle ground on Crait was one of the most beautiful shots in the movie. Therefore I would love to see a Pop made of Leia wearing this cloak, specifically with the collar up over her face only revealing her eyes. What a figure that would make! I almost feel that it would be like owning a trophy.


4) Captain Phasma (Battle)

The Last Jedi: 5 Funko Pops I Want Made

In case you were somehow unaware, the Captain Phasma Pop was just re-packaged from The Force Awakens line for The Last Jedi wave. If I'm being quite honest, I think she deserves a new mold. And what could be better than an action pose depicting her extraordinary combat skills against FN-2187 (every time she speaks Finn's code name it's chilling!)? This just needs to happen. I know you agree.


5) Vulptex

The Last Jedi: 5 Funko Pops I Want Made

You all know that Porgs are my favorite but I think Vulptex are cute too. In fact, I think they would make awesome looking Pops! It would be cool if there was some way that Funko could make them glisten. Oh, and if there was a chase? Glowing eyes. People would go nuts.

So, there you have it. My list of five Funko Pops I would 100% purchase. What do you think of this list? Which characters, creatures, or droids would you add? Leave a comment below or send me a Tweet!

2 comments