Star Wars OOTD: Casually Geeky

Star Wars OOTD: Casually Geeky | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: Casually Geeky | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

What I Wore:
Necklace: ThinkGeek
Hera Pin: Squadron Goals
Any Day Tank: Target
Wild Fable Skirt Target (Plus Size Link)
Franco Sarto Heels: Nordstrom Rack
Backpack: Loungefly
A New Day Sunglasses: Target

Star Wars OOTD: Casually Geeky | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: Casually Geeky | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Once and a while I like my Star Wars fashion to be on the more minimalistic side. I knew that this gorgeous Galactic Necklace ($39.99) which is an official licensed product from ThinkGeek would be the perfect piece to create a casual geeky outfit. My friend Savanna from The Dorky Diva gifted it to me and I absolutely love it! It's fun knowing I'm donning several iconic planets and ships from the Star Wars Universe on a delicate three strand, silver-plated necklace. My favorites? Why the TIE Fighter and Death Star of course!


Star Wars OOTD: Casually Geeky | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: Casually Geeky | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: Casually Geeky| Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

I styled this outfit with a simple tank from Target from a collection called A New Day. I own several of these for the quality and comfort! I wore it tucked in to a new corduroy skirt in a lovely magenta shade which I picked up from Target last week. Hot tip ladies! Target has a brand new collection of 90's inspired clothing called Wild Fable that you have to check out! I bought several pieces that I absolutely fell in love with including this skirt which was only $20. I spotted many of these pieces in plus sizes online too!

You may have noticed a Hera pin that I added to my skirt. I thought it would be a fun and unexpected way to wear a pin that might inspire you to do the same or come up with your own idea! I really like how the colors of the pin complimented the rest of the outfit. This beauty is by my friend Courtney of Squadron Goals. She makes some of my absolute favorite Star Wars accessories ever and this series of heart pins featuring leading ladies of Star Wars is super cute! You can order your own Hera pin for $12.00 right here.

To top the look off I wore a pair of Heels by Franco Sarto to dress things up a bit, my favorite Star Wars Loungefly Backpack (read more about it on this post) and a new pair of Cat Eye Sunglasses ($14.99) also from Target and also by the A New Day collection. All of their sunnies have 100% UVA and UVB protection.


Star Wars OOTD: Casually Geeky | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: Casually Geeky | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

I hope you enjoyed this new Star Wars OOTD! As always, I will share "Outfit Outtakes" from time to time on my social media pages and exclusive photos on my Patreon page. Be on the look out!

*For reference, I'm wearing an Small in the tank and an X-Small in the skirt.

4 comments

  1. Ahhh girl you are too cute! I love how you put the pin on your skirt! Definitely going to try that! And that necklace is something I’ve been wanting for forever! Next time they put it on sale I’m grabbing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I like trying new ways of using my pins and this just seemed to work especially since it's a thicker material. Hope you're able to get the necklace soon!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Mariah! I'm so glad you like the outfit! Have a great day :)

      Delete