Heading to WonderCon 2019

Heading to WonderCon 2019 | Anakin and His Angel

This week I was thrilled to find out that I've been approved for press passes to attend WonderCon! I will be there with my husband Jason on Sunday, March 31st. I've never been to this particular convention but I am excited to go and bring a little piece of it back with me to share with you. I'll be on the look out for Star Wars art, cosplayers, fashion and more!


Heading to WonderCon 2019 | Anakin and His Angel

The event will be held on March 29th through the 31st and will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center. If you're a fan of comic books and/or movies this convention would be the perfect event for you to attend. Although I have never been myself I've experienced several pop culture conventions like this one and I've always had a blast! First, you will need a Comic-Con Member ID. It's free and is required to purchase a badge for certain events. Friday and Saturday badges are $40 and the Sunday badge is $24 for adults. There are also children's, U.S. Military and Senior prices available.

We will see you very soon and please feel free to stop and say "Hi!" if you spot us on the convention floor!

No comments