Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered

Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered | Anakin and His Angel

What I Wore

Hera Shirt: Gifted | Her Universe (Sold Out)
Denim Jacket : Gifted | Abercrombie & Fitch
Super Stretch Jegging: American Eagle
A New Day Pumps: Target
Heart Cutout Backpack by Loungefly: Hot Topic
Ashoka pin: Michael Pasquale Art (Sold out)
Ezra pin: Squadron Goals
Sabine pin: Trade at Disneyland
Hera pin: 100% Soft (Sold out)
Kanan pin: Alpaignition (Sold out)

Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered| Anakin and His Angel


I'm really excited to be partaking in Rebels Remembered today with a brand new Star Wars OOTD inspired by Star Wars Rebels. I think it's safe to say that this show has impacted a lot of Star Wars fans in countless ways. I myself can't imagine the Star Wars galaxy without these characters. Rebels introduced to us courageous individuals like Hera Syndulla, Kanan Jarrus and Chopper, three of my favorite new characters from the show. It also continued the journeys of characters we already knew and loved like Ahsoka Tano and Darth Vader. There are episodes in Star Wars Rebels that have some of the best storytelling in all of Star Wars (the Twilight of the Apprentice episodes are my favorites). One of the prominent messages in this series is the importance of family. Each member of the Ghost team has unique gifts and personalities and they use them to fight for the greater good together. No matter what they may be going through they support each other when things get tough. They love and accept each other for who they are. They are inspiring and they make the best team! Honestly, I think our Star Wars fan community could learn a lot from them.


Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered | Anakin and His Angel

I have collected a decent amount of Rebels pins over the years including some that aren't pictured here. One of the ways I like to display my pins are on my denim jacket. Honestly, there's no right or wrong way of accessorizing your jacket. You can place as many pins or as little as you'd like. Get creative! Sometimes I like to pin them on my collar or cover an entire front pocket. There are even days where I will wear just one pin! It really depends on my mood and the look I am going for. I wanted to make sure I had at least one of each character from my collection represented and it was when I was going through my stash that I realized I had no pins of Zeb or Chopper. I definitely need to fix that situation! All of my pins and where I got them are linked above though please be aware most are no longer available or were acquired in a trade. I would highly recommend following the accounts of everyone I did tag though for future releases and awesome content!


Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered | Anakin and His Angel

If all you do is fight for your own life, then your life is worth nothing. - Hera Syndulla

Hera Syndulla is gracious, wise and a fierce pilot so any day I get to wear this long-sleeved shirt is a good one. It's an older piece by Her Universe which Vanessa Marshall helped create. I love how creative the design is and the quote on the backside (written above). It's this little detail that makes the shirt extra special. It was freezing outside when I took these photos so please forgive me for not removing my jacket to show you! This top is super transitional as are many of the tops that Her Universe provides. I've also worn this shirt tucked into a skirt with tights and with a pair of galaxy printed pants.


Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Rebels Remembered | Anakin and His Angel

Ever since I discovered these little block heel pumps from Target I've been in love! I own several colors because it's hard for me to find shoes that are comfortable enough to wear. I adore adding heals to almost every outfit I wear even if it's on the casual side and there's a backpack thrown into the mix. It might look a little surprising to some people but it just feels so right to me. A feminine touch mixed with a lot of "geeky" is a great balance in my mind. This is a great every day layered Star Wars look that is super achievable!

Star Wars OOTD: Hera Syndulla | Anakin and His Angel

Today I would also like to bring attention to this outfit I styled in 2016 that was inspired by Hera Syndulla. If you would like to see more photos and read about the look I created you can do so here.

I just went to give a HUGE shout out to my friend Johnamarie of The Wookiee Gunner for taking the time to put this together! Today feels like an official Star Wars day celebration and I love it!

This post was featured on Links à la Mode by Independent Fashion Bloggers. Below you'll find the other fashion articles that were also included in the round-up!


No comments