Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Opening Day: Rebel Mouse Enamel Pin

Galaxy's Edge Opening Day: Rebel Mouse Enamel Pin | Anakin and His Angel

In just three days I will be at Galaxy's Edge for opening day and I almost can't believe it! I wanted to do something extra special to celebrate Star Wars becoming an even bigger part of The Happiest Place on Earth as it's such a momentous occasion. On Friday, May 31st I will be handing out this Rebel Mouse enamel pin that I designed to anyone who sees me at the park or on Batuu! My time slot is 2-6pm but I will be inside the park well before then.

If you're not attending Galaxy's Edge on opening day U.S. residents can enter to win this pin by following me on Twitter and retweeting this tweet. A winner will be chosen on June 2nd!


Galaxy's Edge Opening Day: Rebel Mouse Enamel Pin | Anakin and His Angel

Enamel pins have been on my list of things to make for a long time and I finally made my first one late last year. Yes, I've had these for several months now and it's been quite difficult not to talk about them with anyone! I've been on a bit of a journey trying to figure out not only what I want to do with my designs but the process of getting them made. But I'm really just so excited about this pin and how well it turned out for my first time. I constantly look at it and it makes me so happy because it represents two things that I grew up with and truly love, Star Wars and Disney!

I will have a bag of A and B grade pins with me. The B grades aren't that bad, I'm just very picky and I want to give you guys the best products! If I end up with any extras I will bring them with me again to hand out on Saturday, June 8th.

UPDATE: I will be carrying these with me on June 8th at Galaxy's Edge between 5-9pm. Not going to be on Batuu? I'll also hand them out to anyone who sees me at Disneyland before my reservation time.

So, what do you think? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter!

Special thanks to: My husband Jason for always believing in me, my mom and sister for encouraging me to get these pins out, Cody from Yetis and Friends for helping me get these made, Alex and Steve from Black Series Rebels, Jackie from Lantern Pins and Courtney from Squadron Goals for supporting me and answering my pin-maker questions!

4 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm a little bit jealous you get to go to the opening. I'll be going in 2021 lol, I need to save up for a trip from the UK but I can't wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kim! I hope 2021 comes up really fast for you! MTFBWY!

      Delete
  2. I love pins! I have been adding them to my jean jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the best ways of displaying them!

      Delete