Star Wars OOTD - Solo: A Star Wars Story

Star Wars OOTD: Solo A Star Wars Story | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Solo A Star Wars Story | Anakin and His Angel

What I Wore

Qi'ra T-shirt: Hot Topic
Super Stretch Jegging: American Eagle
Born Wedges: Nordstrom (Similar)
Cardigan: Target (Similar)
Bracelet: Gifted (MantraBand)
Headband: H&M (Similar)
Mini Backpack: Loungefly

One of my favorite Star Wars movies to be released since Disney bought Lucasfilm is Solo: A Star Wars Story. To celebrate the one year anniversary of its debut in theaters on May 25th I'm finally styling this Qi'ra t-shirt I picked up several months ago from Hot Topic. It's still available in sizes XS - M for less than $6! So if you like it, I wouldn't hesitate to order it. For reference, I'm wearing an XS. The shirt is made of 100% cotton so it's really comfortable to wear and the print is absolutely stunning!

Star Wars OOTD: Solo A Star Wars Story | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Solo A Star Wars Story | Anakin and His Angel

Solo is a film that fills my heart with so much joy and gives me the same feeling I've always experienced when watching the Original Trilogy. It's a wonderful story and I hope we get to see it continued in some form. Qi'ra is a character I became really attached to. I admire her strength, combat skills, and I definitely relate to her feisty ways. I thought this bracelet that reads, "Though she be but little, she is fierce."by MantraBand would be the best accessory to style with the shirt since I feel it represents both of us so perfectly.


Star Wars OOTD: Solo A Star Wars Story | Anakin and His Angel

This cardigan is probably one of the most luxurious cardigans I own and I just really love the way the forest green shade compliments the purple hues on the t-shirt. I tied this ensemble together with a darling floral headband I discovered for a few dollars at H&M, a pair of jeans, wedges and a backpack from Loungefly! If you're curious as to whether or not I actually wore this outfit out, I did! I've worn it to a Birthday party and on a regular day taking my car in to get new break pads. Many of you probably know that I'm all about wearing what you love and what makes you feel good no matter the occasion.

I can't believe it's been a year already since Solo hit theaters. I remember being really excited that it was released in May and seeing it more times than I can remember with my husband and various members of my family. If you love this film as much as I do and would like to see a sequel made, you can participate in the movement to make it happen by using the hashtag #MakeSolo2Happen on Twitter on May 23rd and tagging The Resistance Broadcast!


DIY: Qi'ra's Manicure | Anakin and His Angel

If you haven't seen it, I recreated Qi'ra's manicure in this post late last year.

How do you feel about the movie? Tell me your thoughts and let me know what you think of this outfit in a comment below!

Special thanks to: My mom for stepping in to take these photos for me!

No comments