Star Wars OOTD: We Are the Spark

Star Wars OOTD: We Are the Spark | Anakin and His Angel

What I Wore

T-Shirt: c/o The Colorful Geek
Wild Fable Skirt: Target (Similar)
Franco Sarto "Gili" Sandal: eBay
Choker: Target
Millennium Falcon Necklace: c/o The Love & Madness (eBay listing)

Star Wars OOTD: We Are the Spark | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: We Are the Spark | Anakin and His Angel

The Colorful Geek is a fabulous small business owned by Elena. This brand provides a wide range of geeky clothing and accessories for male and female fans of Star Wars, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones and more. Elena surprised me by sending over several of her amazing Star Wars t-shirts to style and I'm excited to share this outfit with you today!


We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the First Order down. - Poe Dameron

I'm primarily a Dark Side girl but that doesn't mean I don't like characters who stand up for what's right like Poe Dameron. In fact, this is one of my favorite quotes from The Last Jedi. It's so powerful and inspirational and I love having something to wear that represents this scene in the movie. The t-shirt is so incredibly comfortable and light enough to wear on warm days. I went for quite the Summer look and paired it with a hot pink corduroy skirt and white sandals. I felt comfortable and cute while at Disneyland California Adventure over the weekend. I don't normally wear skirts to the parks but it worked out and it kept me cool throughout the day. I even received a compliment on my outfit!


Star Wars OOTD: We Are the Spark | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: We Are the Spark | Anakin and His Angel

I really like the look of layered necklaces and I style them this way occasionally throughout the year. I thought this floral printed choker complimented the color of the skirt nicely and the delicate Millennium Falcon necklace seemed to fit right into the theme of this look. If you're wanting to try out necklace layering yourself, I would say to start experimenting with different pieces until you find something you like while keeping in mind that various lengths definitely help to create a nice contrast!

Tell me, what do you think of this geeky style? Be sure to follow The Colorful Geek on Instagram so you'll know when they come back from their break at the end of the month and to stay up-to-date on new products!

Disclaimer: This post was a collaboration with The Colorful Geek. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments