The Mandalorian Trailer (Reaction Video)


Earlier this evening the trailer for The Mandalorian was shown to those who were at the Disney Plus panel at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, California. Luckily, the official Star Wars YouTube channel made it available for fans to watch at home too! Overall, I think it looks absolutely fantastic and honestly, I can't believe it's not going to be a feature length film. That's how good it looks! I love the Old Trilogy vibes, the various Troopies, and how action-packed it appears to be. I feel like I'm going to watch this again and again until it debuts on Disney+ November 12th! If you haven't had the chance to watch it yet you can do so below!



What did you think of the teaser trailer? What stood out to you the most? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Twitter or Instagram!

No comments