Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Girls Day Vlog



Last week, I finally got to experience Galaxy's Edge with my mom and sister! This was my mom's first trip to Batuu and my sister's second. Do I even need to say we had a great time? Because if you know us and our love for Star Wars we obviously did. I was able to capture some exciting moments including my mom's reaction to entering the land, her first time seeing the Falcon and a haul of everything she purchased.

What was your reaction when you first set foot on Batuu? I myself had a mix of emotions and never said "Oh my gosh" so many times in my life. Let me know in a comment below!

Be sure to check out all of my Galaxy's Edges blog posts here and follow my social media accounts for quick updates. Links to those can be found above on the topbar.

No comments