Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Image Data Card

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Image Data Card | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Image Data Card | Anakin and His Angel

I go to Galaxy's Edge regularly and every time I go I discover something new. Recently, as I was walking through the Market, I spotted one of the official photographers and immediately inquired on whether or not he was taking photos in that specific area. He said he was and explained that he actually likes to stroll around Batuu and take photos for guests in the less common areas. I grabbed my sister and insisted we take some photos for this unique opportunity!


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Image Data Card | Anakin and His Angel

After we were done he asked if we had an image data card from Batuu and then proceeded to hand both my sister and I this amazing Galaxy's Edge version of the green Disney Parks PhotoPass card you've probably seen before complete with Aurabesh text! These cards allow your photographer to quickly scan the back of the card rather than on your Disneyland App to transfer the photos to your account (please note that you must purchase Disney MaxPass to download these photos). Needless to say, I'm super happy to have this in my Star Wars collection! I don't know if you can request one after you've had your photos taken but it's definitely worth asking as it's a fun little collectible.

No comments