Smuggler's Bounty: Forces of Darkness Unboxing



This month's Smuggler's Bounty box, the only official Star Wars subscription box by Funko, is inspired by The Rise of Skywalker with a Forces of Darkness theme. This is the second to the last Smuggler's Bounty box. The last one will be sent out at the end of December and is also TROS themed. In the final box, our favorite heroes will be featured on the new snow-dusted planet called Kijimi. I expected one of the last two boxes to be themed after The Mandalorian but I can't complain about extra TROS content! You can purchase December's box for $29.99 on Amazon now!

Surprisingly this box wasn't my favorite but I am quite obsessed with two of the items featured in this box! One of those items may or may not be a shirt. Be sure to check out my unboxing video above and let me know what you thought of the box in a comment below.




No comments