Star Wars Womenswear: Fall 2019 Edition

Star Wars Womenswear: Fall 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel

While I usually don't do well in the cold, the fashion that goes along with the chillier months is my favorite. I love the layering, accessories and being cozy! I found a lot of great pieces that I think will update the geeky part of your wardrobe quite nicely. I hope you find something you like in this roundup! Oh, and if you missed it, last week I shared my Fall Menswear picks. Enjoy!


Star Wars Womenswear: Fall 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
Her Universe | $24.43 (Cyber Monday Sale)

The new athletic jerseys on the Her Universe website are so stylish! I especially like this A New Hope themed jersey that has the scrolling intro from the movie on the backside. This would look amazing with jeans and boots! The jersey is 100% cotton and comes in sixes XS-XXL and is also available in plus sizes.


Star Wars Womenswear: Fall 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
Hot Topic | $26.94 - 29.34 (Cyber Monday Sale)

I think the artwork on this sweatshirt is super fun! I especially love the doodle of Han on the Taun Taun. This particular piece is in Juniors sizing so please keep that in mind while shopping. It's currently available in sizes S - XXL.


Star Wars Womenswear: Fall 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
Hot Topic | $44.90

This darling satchel is the cutest Princess Leia-themed bag I have ever seen! There's no rule saying you have to wear dark colors this time of year either. The satchel has two handles and a detachable and adjustable strap with an interior zipper pocket and zipper closure. Loungefly definitely makes some of the best Star Wars bags!


Star Wars Womenswear: Fall 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
shopDisney/Disney Parks | $49.99

I've seen this Star Wars hoodie before at Disneyland and almost bought it. It's really soft and I love the sparkles! Notice the TIE Fighter and X-wing? I think these details make it great for Dark Side and Light Side fans. This piece is available in sizes XS - XXL on the shopDisney website.


Star Wars Womenswear: Fall 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
CakeWorthy | $36.01 (Black Friday Extended Sale)

A Darth Vader embroidered denim skirt? That sounds fabulous! I love how unique this piece is. It's something that can easily be worn year round too. Just slip on a pair of tights and boots or flats and it instantly becomes Fall fashion. This product is available in sizes 0 - 20.


Star Wars Womenswear: Fall 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
Torrid | $34.45 (Cyber Monday Sale)

In case you didn't know, the Her Universe brand also creates amazing pieces for Torrid. They recently released a new collection for The Rise of Skywalker. This beautiful Rey cardigan is one of my favorites and I love that it comes with a removable sash. This would be great to wear to see the movie! It's available in sizes L - 6XL.


Star Wars Womenswear: Fall 2019 Edition | Anakin and His Angel
Her Universe | $11.13 (Cyber Monday Sale)

Buckle Down products are now being sold on the Her Universe website! They make the coolest Star Wars belts that are super detailed and adjustable. I actually own this Boba Fett style but I have yet to feature it in an OOTD on the blog. Sometimes a new accessory is just what a girl needs! This would look amazing with a tunic and leggings or an over-sized sweater.

Tell me, which of these is your favorite? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments