The Mandalorian "Fanmade" Christmas Gift Guide

The Mandalorian

*Please note that half of the items featured in this post are no longer available due to the designs being pulled from websites requested by Lucasilm/Disney.

I couldn't help myself. Because of my love for The Child in the Disney+ series, The Mandalorian, I had to create a Christmas gift guide focused on him. Some of my readers who are Internationally based won't be able to watch the show until late March, so I wanted to share all of this fanmade cute-ness with you since I'm refraining from posting spoilers on my social media accounts. There's a lot to look through, so let's dig in!


The Mandalorian
Zen Alpha Clothing | $19.95 (Sale)

I don't know about you, but I die every time The Child reaches for something! Those tiny arms and his eagerness to grab things and press buttons makes my heart melt. Now we can sport this cuteness wherever we go! This t-shirt is a unisex fit and is made of 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. It comes in 6 different colors and is available in adult sizes XS - XXXL and kids sizes in S - L. I think any fan who loves this character would be happy to find it under the tree on Christmas morning.


The Mandalorian
Enchanted Thoughts Club | $16

The Child in a Mad Tea Party inspired teacup? I cannot! Ordering this pin comes with FREE domestic shipping and tracking plus a FREE collectible button! Do it. You know you want to! It'd make the perfect stocking stuffer!


The Mandalorian
Nerdy But Still Girly | $14.99

Honestly, if I had pierced ears I would buy these in a heartbeat. They're so adorable and so incredibly detailed. Notice how the Mando is holding the fob and The Child is using the Force? Brilliant! The creator notes, "Charms are made out of plastic. Posts are made out of mixed alloy and 13mm long. Earrings are okay for sensitive ears although if you are super sensitive, you should change posts to plastic.". I think fangirls would absolutely freak out to open this up on Christmas morning!


The Mandalorian
The GFX Shop | $4

Does anyone want to poke The Child? I know it can't just be me. I love this artwork of our little green baby. It comes in three different sizes and with either a transparent or white background. Another adorable stocking stuffer!


The Mandalorian
Lorna Ka | $16

This pin of the Mando holding The Child is so darling! You can pre-order this pin now. It is estimated to arrive between January and February sometime. It also comes with a matching sticker! Yes, I know it won't come in time for Christmas but I'd feel guilty not informing you all of this design.


The Mandalorian
TheHannahBerry | $2.50

This was one of my favorite moments from Chapter 1 of The Mandalorian! I love this perfectly simplistic sticker design. You can order it in either a matte, gloss, or transparent finish and it comes in a few different sizes. Obviously, this would make a great stocking stuffer!


The Mandalorian
ShopWildThreads | $25.00

I may have just found the chubbiest Star Wars beanie! The Child is embroidered on this beanie which comes in white, dark grey and heather grey. This is a snug, form-fitting beanie that is made of 100% turbo acrylic. I definitely think this is a great gift idea for any fan!


The Mandalorian
Troy David Designs | $15.95 (Sale)

I love this unique take on the title of The Mandalorian. Even the tagline, "Babysitting is a complicated profession", is perfect! This will make a great gift for the Star Wars Dad in your life. The shirt is available in various styles and comes in sizes S - XXXL.


The Mandalorian
Pin Raiders | $12

This super cute pin of The Child is currently up for pre-order and is due to ship out mid-December. I like this artist's unique take on the character with the enlarged eyes and ears and detailed cloak. This would make a great stocking stuffer or extra little something for the Star Wars fan in your life!


The Mandalorian
Nazar Art | $20.80 (Sale)

This is one of my favorite art pieces of The Child! It's so beautiful and he looks just like him! This original water color painting is signed on the backside and doesn't include the frame pictured. You can also order it in two different sizes. I think this would be the perfect gift, especially for the fan in your life who loves to collect Star Wars posters and artwork.


The Mandalorian
Becky | $2.99 (Sale)

The Child drinking soup is one of the fandom's favorite moments from Chapter 4 of The Mandalorian. This perfectly adorable sticker is available in four sizes and you can choose between a white or transparent background. You can also get free shipping on your order up until midnight PST tonight. This would make such a fun stocking stuffer!


The Mandalorian
Creations by M | $13 (Sale)

Can you even imagine The Child at Disneyland? Oh, the wonder in his eyes! This shirt is available in mens or womens sizes in various styles and comes in sizes S - 5XL. If you know someone who is obsessed with Star Wars and Disneyland, this is the shirt for them!


The Mandalorian
Wflpop | $11 (Sale)

OMG! This is quite possibly the chubbiest version of The Child I have seen. Honestly, how perfect is it for this artwork to be featured on a mug? If you know someone who is a coffee or tea drinker, you just have to get this one for them. It'll make their Christmas.


The Mandalorian
The Man & The Mouse | $8 (Sale)

Pins of The Child are never-ending and I'm ok with that! I think this cartoon-ified version of the character is so adorable! I wouldn't mind watching a show about him in this style. This pin is a pre-order item and is due to ship out mid-December. The pin also comes with two free stickers!


The Mandalorian
Westinghouse Design CO. | $15

Last but definitely not least, a precious ornament! You can choose between three different fonts that read "Baby Yoda" or you can opt to order the ornament without any text. Ornaments are one of those gifts you can never go wrong with, especially if this face is on it!

Tell me, how much do you love The Child? Which of these items is your favorite? Are you picking up anything for yourself? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments