Smuggler's Bounty: Adventures of Kijimi Unboxing



This month's Smuggler's Bounty box, the only official Star Wars subscription box by Funko, is the very last box to be distributed. I've been a subscriber since November 2015 and even had the chance to partner with Funko on several of these boxes which was a dream and something I'll always be thankful for. I'm going to miss the thrill of waiting for the announcement of the next box theme the exclusive Star Wars merchandise, and discovering what's inside while recording our reactions. This final box is Kijimi themed and although not all of the items fall under that specific category, they are still The Rise of Skywalker themed which is exciting! Both my husband Jason and I loved all of the items in this box and thought it was a good box to end with. Be sure to watch our unboxing video above!

What did you think of this box? Do you have a favorite box from the series? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments