Her Universe: The Saga Collection Try On

Her Universe: The Saga Collection Try On  | Anakin and His Angel

A few weeks ago, Her Universe released an exclusive Star Wars collection for the shopDisney website. It's called The Saga Collection and features a handful of pieces that celebrate the nine films in the Skywalker Saga in a very colorful way. I ordered a couple of the items and decided to do a try-on so to give you a better idea of the fit and some closeups of the eye-catching prints! Unfortunately, at this time the t-shirt I featured seems to be sold-out but I will make a post on my social media accounts if it becomes available again.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

What do you think of this collection? If you have any questions about the pieces in this collection, please let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter. MTFBWY!

No comments