Star Wars OOTD: Space Princess

Star Wars OOTD: Space Princess | Anakin and His Angel

Considering how much I love Star Wars, I absolutely had to own this Space Princess shirt by The Colorful Geek. I decided to dress it up and style it with the most glamorous choker I own along with a couple of hair buns. You can now refer to me as "Your Worship". Thank you.


Star Wars OOTD: Space Princess | Anakin and His Angel

Today is the 43rd anniversary of A New Hope so I wanted to put together this look in celebration of the very first Star Wars film and the character that showed me you can be feisty and fancy. I'll never forget when my mom and dad took me to see ANH for the re-release in 1997. I was instantly hooked and couldn't stop watching it ever since. I'm so glad that George Lucas made this movie as this franchise has truly brought so much happiness into my life. It's one of those Star Wars films that I can just throw on any time and it just feels perfect.


Star Wars OOTD: Space Princess | Anakin and His Angel

This Space Princess design is available in a women's t-shirt , a unisex t-shirt, and on a mug! You can shop all three products here. This particular shirt I'm wearing is a slouchy shirt which has a very relaxed fit. I absolutely love wearing it! You can also opt to special order your own slouchy shirt if you'd prefer it over the others. Oh, and while you're shopping, don't forget to use my 15% off code (no purchase minimum required): "ANAKINANDHISANGEL".


Star Wars OOTD: Space Princess | Anakin and His Angel

What I Wore

Space Princess Shirt: c/o The Colorful Geek
Hair Buns: Hair Padding on Etsy (Color: Brown, Size: 4" 1")
Choker: c/o Love and Madness (No longer open)

What do you think of this look? What does A New Hope mean to you? Do you remember seeing it for the first time? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

Disclaimer: This post was a collaboration with The Colorful Geek. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments