Star Wars Blind Bag Unboxing - The Mandalorian & The Empire Strikes Back

Star Wars Blind Bag Unboxing - The Mandalorian & The Empire Strikes Back | Anakin and His Angel

I feel like I haven't filmed a bit of a larger unboxing video in a while, so I decided to remedy that situation, and it felt so good! In this video, I unbox several of the newest Star Wars blind bags by Monogram featuring characters from The Empire Strikes Back and The Mandalorian. Which characters did I get? Did I pull any doubles? Any exclusives? You'll have to watch below to find out!


WATCH MY UNBOXING VIDEO HERE

You can purchase these same blind bags for $5 each (plus 10% off with code: "JenmarieVIP") from the Beyond Store. If you haven't picked up any yet, this is the best deal you'll find around! I really love these particular blind bags because of the attention to detail given to each of the characters. The sculpts are also super unique and they have a chub-ified style that give them an adorable and unique look.

Tell me, have you picked up any of these new blind bags yet? If so, which characters did you get? If not, which character that I pulled is your favorite? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments