My Galaxy's Edge (Target) Haul

My Galaxy's Edge (Target) Haul | Anakin and His Angel

Going to the exclusive Galaxy's Edge merchandise launch at Target was really exciting! I don't think it's any secret how much I've missed traveling to Batuu, so to see familiar characters and items that felt like they were literally transported from the planet was really special. I am always up for a Star Wars merch launch! The thrill of getting in line and hoping to find the items you're looking for is stressful but exciting. I got up early enough to grab a few things online before heading to one of my local Target stores and overall, I'd say I was pretty successful! I decided to film a haul video for you showcasing all of the items I picked up. I hope you enjoy it!


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY GALAXY'S EDGE HAUL VIDEO

My Galaxy's Edge (Target) Haul | Anakin and His Angel

Which of these items that I picked up is your favorite? How did your Galaxy's Edge shopping go? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments