Star Wars Bound: Kylo Ren

Star Wars Bound: Kylo Ren | Anakin and His Angel

Happy Halloween, friends! Today I am really excited to share with you my latest Star Wars Bound by participating in an online challenge I created to celebrate dressing up for Halloween. I invited anyone who was interested in participating to share a photo on social media (using the hashtag #AGalacticHalloween) of their Star Wars inspired outfit, bound or costume. Be sure to check the hashtag throughout the day to take a look at everyone's posts!


Star Wars Bound: Kylo Ren | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars Bound: Kylo Ren | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars Bound: Kylo Ren | Anakin and His Angel


I chose to go Dark Side and bound Kylo Ren, fluffy hair and all, from The Rise of Skywalker. I've always been a Dark Side girl and Kylo Ren is one of my favorite Star Wars characters, so this was an easy decision for me. I created the scar on my face with a mixture of two burgundy eyeshadows and a precision eyeshadow brush. Can I just say that I'm super proud of how it turned out? Apparently I'm good at drawing scars on my face. Remember my Anakin Skywalker Bound? My hair naturally looks this way so I didn't have to do too much in the beauty department. I also wore a Sith Tunic (XS) from Black Spire Outfitters at Galaxy's Edge that a follower and friend (Gloria) kindly sent to my PO Box. I was so surprised! You can't see it in great detail in this shoot due to the black and red noir vibe I went for, but trust me when I tell you that you will see it in future shoots! I also wore a pair of gloves from Italy that Jason gifted me many years ago before we were even married. You just never know when something like an everyday accessory will come in handy (no pun intended) for a shoot! And of course, this look wouldn't have been complete without Kylo Ren's legacy lightsaber from Dok Ondar's Den of Antiquities. It's my favorite! I also have Star Wars Skynobi to thank for the incredible lightsaber edit! Be sure to send him a message if you want your own lightsaber photos to look even cooler.


Star Wars Bound: Kylo Ren | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars Bound: Kylo Ren | Anakin and His Angel

WHAT I WORE:
Sith Tunic: Gifted | (Black Spire Outfitters)
Gloves: Itay | (Similar)
Legacy Lightsaber: Dok Ondar's Den of Antiquities


What do you think of this look? Did you get your Star Wars on for Halloween? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments