K-2SO Itty Bitty Now Available

K-2SO Itty Bitty Now Available | Anakin and His Angel

The K-2SO Itty Bitty that was originally supposed to be released at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim earlier this year is now available to purchase on the Hallmark website for $15.00. This is the first Star Wars Itty Bitty that has a sound chip with 8 phrases straight from the film, which is the reason for the price increase. There are only 2,000 of this limited edtion Itty Bitty available so be sure to order yours quickly before they're gone. K-2SO is an online exclusive only and comes in a special collector's box.


K-2SO Itty Bitty Now Available | Anakin and His Angel

What do you think? Will you be adding K2 to your Itty Bitty collection? I'm debating on it myself. He's really cute and I'm a fan of the box as silly as that may sound. Let me know if you're picking this little guy up in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments