LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special Trailer (Reaction Video)

LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special Trailer (Reaction Video) | Anakin and His Angel

The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special comes to Disney+ on Tuesday, November 17th. I've always been a huge fan of the Star Wars LEGO cartoons as well as the video games. Christmas is also my favorite holiday, so this particular combination makes me very excited to watch it! The poster (seen below) looks fantastic! I love the overall festiveness and that Finn is weilding a yellow lightsaber just like Rey. As expected, the official trailer is both clever and funny. I love that we get to see characters who would have never met before connect in this cartoon Be sure to watch it here if you haven't yet and then catch my reaction video in the link below!


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY REACTION VIDEO

My Galaxy's Edge (Target) Haul | Anakin and His Angel

What did you think of the teaser trailer? Did you have a favorite moment? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Twitter or Instagram!

No comments