Star Wars OOTD: The Child T-shirt

Star Wars OOTD: The Child T-shirt | Anakin and His Angel

If you love The Child as much as I do (A LOT) and appreciate unique designs, you're going to love this t-shirt from Beyond the Gift Shop! They recently released a few new items in their shop and kindly offered to send me this one. It's made of 100% combed and ring-spun cotton and designed and printed in San Diego, California by a husband and wife team. You can find this style for $29 in a few different colors in unisex sizes XS-3XL (I'm wearing an XS). You'll find a little bit of everything in their shop including t-shirts, pins, and even super fashionable Star Wars face masks! Shop their newest products here!


Star Wars OOTD: The Child T-shirt | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: The Child T-shirt | Anakin and His Angel

I chose to style the t-shirt with one of my favorite necklaces from RockLove featuring The Child, a polka dot hat, black jeans, and a black denim jacket. The colors couldn't be more opposite from each other but I think since most of them fall under the "neutral" category, it just works! Sometimes you just have to set aside some time to mix and match pieces until you find an ensemble that feels like you. You may just discover an entirely new outfit made up of items you've had in your closet for a while!


Star Wars OOTD: The Child T-shirt | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: The Child T-shirt | Anakin and His Angel

WHAT I WORE

T-shirt: c/o Beyond the Gift Shop
Necklace: RockLove
Hat: American Eagle
Denim Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch | Similar
The Child: Sideshow Collectibles (referral)

If you like what you see, be sure to follow Beyond the Gift Shop on Instagram to stay up-to-date on their newest product releases!

How many clothing items do you own of The Child? I think this t-shirt makes it 6 for me. Definitely not as much as you'd expect, huh? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

Disclaimer: The t-shirt was provided to me by Beyond the Gift Shop. All opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments

  1. I love the baseball hat combo! Such a fun way to style a t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And with so many hat options, you can create endless looks!

      Delete