The Mandalorian Season 2: Chapter 11 - My Favorite Moments

The Mandalorian Season 2:  Chapter 11 - My Favorite Moments | Anakin and His Angel

Wow! Chapter 11 of The Mandalorian Season 2 was my favorite so far. I've felt, for the most part, that this series really takes its time developing itself. I'm all about character development but sometimes I think the story just needs a little push to make things happen. So, when there's a quicker paced episode mixed in here and there, I couldn't be happier! There were some fantastic action sequences and super incredible reveals in this episode that I can't stop thinking about, and I only just finished watching it not even two hours ago! Please be warned that I get into some major spoilers in this blog post so you might want to skip this one until you've seen it yourself.


CHAPTER 11
The Heiress: The Mandalorian braves high seas and meets unexpected allies.
Written by: Jon Favreau | Directed by: Bryce Dallas Howard

REUNION

I felt so relieved when Frog Lady was united with her mate after Mando landed what was left of the Razor Crest on Mon Cala. I really wanted the absolute best for her when we met her in the previous Chapter and I'm glad that we got to see her through her mission to get her last eggs fertilized. The Child seemed to understand the importance of the eggs once they hatched, thank goodness. Seeing The Child and their offspring interact was pretty darn cute. Every moment with that little family was honestly so heartwarming!


THIS IS THE WAY

There are definitely bigger Bo Katan fans out there than I am but I was extremely pleased with how recognizable she was! I'm glad that they paid respect to her appearances in the animated series. Her intro in the show could not have been more thrilling! When she explained to Mando the way things needed to be in exchange for her help in locating a Jedi and she concluded it with, "This is the way." I felt like cheering! She's going to get that Dark Saber back if it's the last thing she does. I could watch her fight off Imps all day.


AHSOKA TANO

I don't think I've ever pushed my husband Jason so hard after hearing Bo Katan name drop Ahsoka Tano. WHAT!? We've all known that Ahsoka Tano has been rumored to be in this show for a long time but to actually hear her name in a live action Star Wars TV show was unbelievable! But you know what? I'm still as terrified as I am excited to see Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian. She is one of my favorite characters and I just need her to look and feel like Ahsoka. Part of the reason that makes me so hesitant is knowing that Ashley Eckstein has no involvement with the character. It just doesn't feel right and I know a lot of you can relate. On a different note, I wonder if we'll see her in the next episode or if they'll make us wait. Could you imagine her reveal being the last shot of the season? Please, no.

The Child Life-Size Figure is from Sideshow Collectibles (referral) and The Child Beanie I'm wearing is from Hot Topic.


What did you think of the episode? What was your reaction to seeing Bo Katan and hearing the name "Ahsoka Tano"? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments