Star Wars OOTD: Her Universe 2020 Holiday Collection

Star Wars OOTD: Her Universe 2020 Holiday Collection | Anakin and His Angel

It's that time of the year again! The new Holiday Collection and Pin from Her Universe is now available and everything is 20% off! It's an amazing collecton for everyone to enjoy featuring all-new Our Universe items covering both the Star Wars and Marvel franchises. As for the pin, there are 2,500 in total with art by Danny Haus featuring Captain Rex and Ahsoka Tano from the seventh season of The Clone Wars. Each pin comes with an autographed certificate. It's yours for FREE with your purchase of $40 or more before tax and shipping. I'm betting that this particular pin will go faster than any other Holiday pin has gone before!


SHOP THE 2020 HER UNIVERSE HOLIDAY COLLECTION

Star Wars OOTD: Her Universe 2020 Holiday Collection | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: Her Universe 2020 Holiday Collection | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: Her Universe 2020 Holiday Collection | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: Her Universe 2020 Holiday Collection | Anakin and His Angel

I'm super excited to be collaborating again with Her Universe on this launch! It was always a dream of mine to work with this company in some way and I'm still pinching myself that I'm actually living it. They were super kind to send me this Our Universe item featuring Din Djarin from The Mandalorian. It's a super soft 100% cotton flannel button-up with a drawstring hood and two front pockets. I love the incredible embroidered patch of the Mando himself on the front, and the statement quote on the back that reads, "This is the way." with the Mythosaur skull below it. I'm typically a size XS in both the Her Universe and Our Universe lines but I'm wearing a size Small in this piece for that trendy, over-sized look. I'm going to be wearing this all Winter! This piece works really well with leggings. I'm wearing one of my favorite faux leather pairs with open toe boots. You can find direct links to everything that I'm wearing below


WHAT I WORE
This Is The Way Hooded Flannel Button-Up: c/o Her Universe
Faux Leather Leggings: Target
Open Toe Pumps: Target

Star Wars OOTD: Her Universe 2020 Holiday Collection | Anakin and His Angel

How would you style this piece? Would you wear your typical size or also go for an oversized look like I did? Men, this hooded flannel button-up would also look great with a pair of jeans and your favorite pair of boots or shoes. My husband Jason tried it on and it was perfect! What's your favorite item from the new collection? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

Disclaimer: The piece was provided to me by Her Universe. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments