Star Wars P.O. Box Unboxing & Haul - January 2021

Star Wars P.O. Box Unboxing & Haul | Anakin and His Angel

It's been two months since I've shared all of the new Star Wars merchandise I've acquired and the fun goodies you all have sent me to my P.O. Box. I hope you enjoy this haul, and I apologize in advanced for my overuse of the phrases, "Oh my gosh!", "This is so cool!", and "How exciting!". What can I say? I just really love Star Wars and you all made me feel so special! Links to everything that is available to purchase can be found in the info bar below the video. Follow the link below to watch it!


STAR WARS P.O. BOX UNBOXING & HAUL - January 2021

I hope you enjoy watching the video! Which items caught your eye? You can let me know in a comment or on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments