Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday

Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday | Anakin and His Angel
"Some leaders' strength is inspiring greatness in others."
- Ahsoka Tano

Fans of The Clone Wars are going to want to mark February 15th down in their calendars because Only Hope Supply has three new t-shirt designs dropping at 1pm pst that day! Robert, the owner of the small shop, surprised me by sending all three designs to my P.O. Box. I instantly threw on this navy blue Ahsoka Tano t-shirt! As you probably know, she is one of my favorite Star Wars characters! One of the things I love the most about Robert's work is the way he incorporates inspiring messages into his designs (scroll down to see the quote above featured on the back of the shirt). They're so bold that no one could miss it as you're walking by!


Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday | Anakin and His Angel

The other designs that will be released along with the Ahsoka Tano t-shirt on Monday, February 15th include a 332nd Clone Trooper Helmet and Bo Katan. Ahsoka and Bo are $24 each while the 332nd Clone Trooper is $20. The Ahsoka shirt will be available in sizes XS-4XL and Bo and the Clone Trooper will be available in sizes XS-2XL. They're all made from 100% cotton and I can honestly say that these are some of the most comfortable non-boxy Star Wars t-shirts that I own. And trust me, I own a lot of Star Wars t-shirts!


Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday | Anakin and His Angel

I styled this t-shirt (by the way, I'm wearing a size XS) with a brand new pair of high-rise mom jeans. I never thought I'd think this style was for me, but I found this cute distressed pair at Target recently and decided to try them out. They're so comfortable and work with so many pieces in my closet. I also wore a necklace with triangle charms that reminds me a lot of Ahsoka as well as my infamous fedora and a pair of open toe pumps. You can find links to the pieces that I'm wearing below.


What I Wore:
Ahsoka Tano t-shirt: c/o Only Hope Supply
High-rise Mom Jeans: Target
Fedora: Amazon
Necklace: Target | (Similar)
Open Toe Pumps: Target

What do you think of this look? Is Ahsoka also one of your favorite Star Wars characters? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

Disclaimer: The t-shirt was provided to me by Only Hope Supply. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments