Star Wars OOTD: Reylo

Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday | Anakin and His Angel
"Don't be afraid. I feel it too."
- Kylo Ren

This gorgeous Reylo t-shirt entitled I Feel it Too was part of a Star-Crossed Love collection from Circa Society which was released back in February. It's currently vaulted but it may be re-stocked at a later time. It's my favorite Reylo shirt I own but somehow, I only just got around to photographing it! Since I styled the t-shirt tucked in, you can't see it but, the bottom of the shirt does actually read "I feel it too." which I love. The shop uses the infamous t-shirt brand, Comfort Colors, so it's a unisex fit and 100% cotton which makes it oh-so-soft!


Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday | Anakin and His Angel

What I Wore:
Reylo T-shirt: Circa Society
Jegging Joggers: American Eagle
Rose Gold Necklace: Target | (Similar)
Open toe Pumps: Target | (Similar)

I paired the t-shirt with a new pair of High-Waisted Jegging Joggers (Blue Daylight wash) from American Eagle. I've been wearing these constantly and also own them in the Deep Waters wash. They run very true to size and are so comfortable! I also wore a couple of older pieces from Target including the rose gold triangular necklace and black open toe pumps for an effortless chic look.

Star Wars OOTD: Tano Tuesday | Anakin and His Angel

This is basically what an every-day sort of outfit looks like for me. I just love dressing up t-shirts and this is an outfit I'll absolutely be wearing again! Keep in mind that Circa Society is currently closed as the owners are on vacation but definitely check back if you love Star Wars, Disney, and other geeky fandoms!

What do you think of this look? Are you also a Reylo fan? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments