Star Wars Bound: Master Ronin

Star Wars Bound: Master Ronin | Anakin and His Angel

A mysterious wandering stranger steps up to defend a village besieged by ragged bandits. In taking them on, he reveals a stunning truth about the nature of his past.

The Duel was my absolute favorite short film from Star Wars: Visions. I love how action-packed and mysterious the story is, the fasincating animation and uniqe use of color, and the compelling characters. This is one story that I would very much like to see continued.


I've been obsessed with this shot of Master Ronin ever since it was shown in the trailer, and I've wanted to recreate it for sometime now. So, I thought it would be fun to reveal it for my #AGalacticHalloween challenge on Instagram! I'm really happy with the way it turned out and I can't thank my friend Alyssa enough for editing it.


Star Wars Bound: Master Ronin | Anakin and His Angel

I'd definitely like to style a complete bound for Master Ronin sometime in the future!

What do you think of this bound? Which short film from Star Wars: Visions is your favorite? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments