Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Dewback Chili Noodles & New Outpost Mix Review

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Dewback Chili Noodles & New Outpost Mix Review | Anakin and His Angel

Whether there is new food to consume or merchandise to collect on Batuu, I'm typically very excited about it! During my last trip, I tried two new food choices that became available in January. Today, I'll be sharing my honest opinions about them with you!


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Dewback Chili Noodles & New Outpost Mix Review | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Dewback Chili Noodles & New Outpost Mix Review | Anakin and His Angel

KAT SAKKA'S KETTLE

I love the little corner that is Kat Sakka's Kettle! Their newest Outpost Mix flavor is a combination of banana and strawberry. I didn't think it was bad but I also wasn't crazy about it. I won't be purchasing it again. It just didn't have that prominent flavor that I was expecting. I prefer the previously featured Outpost Mix flavor or their current Chocolate Popcorn with Crait Red Salt. If you're one who likes more mild flavors, this might be something you'll enjoy!


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Dewback Chili Noodles & New Outpost Mix Review | Anakin and His Angel
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Dewback Chili Noodles & New Outpost Mix Review | Anakin and His Angel

DOCKING BAY 7

Docking Bay 7 is a fun place to chill and get some food, and they plenty of seating both indoors and outdoors! Their new entree, Dewback Chili Noodles ($15.49), is quite flavorful and decently filling. It's made with spice pappardelle noodles, gingered ground pork, brussels sprout leaves, and shredded cabbage. The noodles tasted a little cheap to me but if you're looking for something comforting with a hint of spice, you'll probably like it!


Have you tried either of these food items yet? What's your favorite food or drink to enjoy on Battu? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments