SDCC x Her Universe - Padmé Amidala Cropped Denim Jacket

One of my favorite fandom brands, Her Universe, has debuted a new Star Wars collection sold only at San Diego Comic Con at the Lucasfilm Pavilion (Booth #2913-0) and on their website. You'll also find some new pieces for The Lord of the Rings and DC. I always look forward to this collection every year!

I’m wearing their new Padmé Amidala Cropped Denim Jacket, which they kindly gifted me. It's inspired by the most gorgeous nightgown she wears in Revenge of the Sith. I love the pearl details, which wrap around the entire jacket, and the embroidered patch. The inside of the jacket reads, “So this is how liberty dies… with thunderous applause.”

For reference, I am 5’2” and wearing an XS. This jacket is also available in plus sizes!

I styled the denim jacket with a flowy blue dress, a pair of nude strappy Summer sandals, a crystal headband, and of course, her Japor Snippet that Anakin gives her, which I picked up from Galaxy's Edge several years ago. I just love how the outfit and photos turned out! I still can't believe I live in a world where everyday Padmé Amidala fashion exists.

Thanks to my friend Drew for assisting me with edits.

What do you think of the jacket? Does anything from the collection catch you eye? You can get in touch with me by leaving a comment below or following me on my social media channels: Instagram, X, Threads or Bluesky.

No comments