Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - A Relaxing Day on Batuu

Around May the 4th, me and my friends Ash and Sheik planned in our group chat to purchase the new collection of Star Wars Sherpa hats from Cakeworthy. We loved the designs and thought it would be fun to wear the hats to Galaxy's Edge one day; except we were silly and wore them on quite a warm day recently. We looked cute though!

The Jabba the Hutt hat is currently sold out, but Grogu and Wicket are still available! They're adjustable, super detailed, and warm! You can use my code: "ANAKINANDHISANGEL" for 10% off if you'd like.

I went for a simple fit with small details that resembled Jabba, and some pieces that screamed Return of the Jedi, like the boxlunch-styled crossbody by Loungefly (gifted by 707 St.) and a Jabba figural keychain by Monogram Collectibles.

While we were there, we ran into some old friends, including Chewbacca, Han Solo and R2-D2. Han let me know he was no longer smuggling after he noticed my hat, which was amusing. I love these shots I got of them so much! It's always a new experience every time I visit to Batuu, which is one of the reasons it's so magical.

My friend Sheik surprised me with a few little gifts including this Star Wars Moodi Verse plushie of Chewbacca. I've never seen these before! The tag also showcased Darth Vader, R2-D2, and Yoda. They each have different expressions!

We had a short and relaxing day on planet. I noticed a few new things at Dok Ondar's, including a new Biome featuring the planet Tatooine for $29.99. I had a feeling that there might be a collection of these after spotting a Mandalore Biome not long ago. I also noticed Version 2 of the Power and Control Scrap Metal pieces, which can be used to customize your Savi's lightsaber ($29.99 each, which is $10 more than they used to be if you also thought it seemed high). Lastly, they also had the new Mandalorian Super Commando Helmet for $119.99. This helmet is by Disney, and it was a piece I don't think anyone saw coming. I wonder if this was planned to be released during Maul: Shadow Lord?

When was the last time you visited Galaxy's Edge? You can get in touch with me by leaving a comment below or following me on my social media channels: Instagram, X, Threads or Bluesky.

No comments