Star Wars OOTD: Let the Past Die

Star Wars OOTD: Let The Past Die | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Let The Past Die | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Let The Past Die | Anakin and His Angel

What I Wore:

Kylo T-shirt: Jordandené
Plaid Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Super Stretch Jegging: American Eagle
Vader Watch: c/o Flex Watches
A New Day Pumps: Target
Tote Bag: Target
Monogram Keychain: Gifted (Charming Charlie)

Lately I've been talking a lot about layering and how implementing this fashion technique can really add so much character to your outfit. One of my favorite ways to layer recently has been with plaid shirts. I love the look of a plaid shirt worn open over a geeky tee especially when it's a flannel because it's extra cozy! Adapting this way of styling is really a simple way for any fangirl or fanboy to create an effortless look. When I saw this black and red number on sale at Abercrombie & Fitch I snatched it right up! It was the perfect addition to the Darth Vader and Kylo Ren inspired outfit I had in mind and it's so soft I could sleep in it. You might want to check out their sale if you haven't!


Star Wars OOTD: Let The Past Die | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Let The Past Die | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Let The Past Die | Anakin and His Angel

I announced on Instagram recently that I am now a Brand Ambassador of Flex Watches. I first discovered this company last year and collaborated with them in August 2018 so to now be representing them is thrilling! Their water resistant watches are light weight and are the most comfortable watches I have ever owned. They come in all different colors and each band represents a different charity (Hunger, Clean Water, Breast Cancer, etc.) meaning that with every watch that is purchased Flex gives 10% to the charity. I don't know about you but I always feel extra happy about my fashion purchases when I know the money I spent is helping someone else.

This Vader watch is one of a few new additions to their latest Star Wars Collection. I love the simplicity of the design and the way it screams "Dark Side". It's a great Star Wars fashion accessory! I own this style in the Mini but it is also available in the Classic size. You also might be interested in the new Stormtrooper design! Flex offers a 2 year warranty on their watches plus free shipping to anywhere in the U.S. If you're interested in any of their watch styles please use my referral link to shop and code "AMBASSADOR10" for $10 off of your purchase!


Star Wars OOTD: Let The Past Die | Anakin and His Angel

Star Wars OOTD: Let The Past Die | Anakin and His Angel

The March Shirt of the Month at Jordandené was what sparked inspiration for this entire outfit. I've been following the company on Instagram for a while but this was my first purchase and it's a heck of a good one! Obviously I love the quote on the shirt (mostly because it reminds me of the pivotal moment between Kylo Ren and Rey in The Last Jedi) but it's also super comfortable to wear! This design was created with eco friendly ink by an awesome team of fangirls in a sweat-shop free environment. It's available in unisex sizing and will be on the website until the end of the month so act fast!

I'm really pleased with how this casual but cool outfit turned out and I'll definitely be wearing it again! Let me know what you think in a comment below or get in touch with me via Twitter or Instagram.

Disclaimer: This post was a collaboration with Flex Watches. All opinions are 100% my own.


This Style post was featured on Links à la Mode by Independent Fashion Bloggers. Below you'll find the other fashion articles that were also included in the round-up!

2 comments

  1. I've been meaning to do a geek outfit post like this! Also, that watch is DOPE. --ChinLin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! And thanks so much. I've been wearing it a lot lately!

      Delete