Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Ronto-less Garden Wrap Review

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Ronto-less Garden Wrap Review | Anakin and His Angel

I'm continuing to try the five new foods items that were released at Galaxy's Edge last month that are exclusive to Disneyland Resort. This time I'm reviewing the Ronto-less Garden Wrap which is available at Ronto Roasters.


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Ronto-less Garden Wrap Review | Anakin and His Angel

If you are someone who is on a plant-based diet or doesn't mind eating something that would fall under this category, then the Ronto-less Garden Wrap is for you! It has a very similar taste to the Ronto Wrap. While consuming it I actually couldn't decided which of the two I preferred more. I honestly LOVE both of them. Like the Ronto Wrap, this version also has a bit of a spice to it. They use a spicy kimchi slaw on the Ronto-less Wrap while the Ronto Wrap features a peppercorn sauce. The rest of the ingredients include plant-based sausage, sweet pickled cucumber, plant-based gochujang spread and it's wrapped in the softest pita bread. It was so extremely flavorful and had a nice crunch due to the cucumber which I was quite a fan of. In my opinion, these wraps are two of the best food options on Batuu! I would suggest to try the Ronto Wrap first if you haven't tried either yet.

Don't forget to check out my review of the Chocolate Popcorn at Kat Saka's Kettle if you haven't yet!

Have you tried either of these wraps yet? Which one is your favorite? Let me know in a comment below or or get in touch with me on Twitter or Instagram!

No comments