The Acolyte Official Trailer REACTION!


In The Acolyte, an investigation into a shocking crime spree pits a respected Jedi Master (Lee Jung-jae) against a dangerous warrior from his past (Amandla Stenberg). As more clues emerge, they travel down a dark path where sinister forces reveal all is not what it seems...
-StarWars.com

Just this week, Star Wars officially released two amazing new posters (pictured below) for the upcoming Disney+ exclusive series, The Acolyte, as well as an official trailer! The Acolyte will premiere with 2 episodes on June 4th! I didn't really have any idea of what to expect watching this trailer and I was completely STUNNED! I think it looks incredible, and I'm amazed at how these Star Wars series continuously look like cinematic movies. I think this show will be every lightsaber fan's dream. You can watch my trailer reaction by clicking the link below.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY REACTION VIDEO


What did you think of the trailer? I've watched it so many times already, and I'm sure that I'll watch it many more times until it's officially here! Let me know what you thought in a comment below or in the comments section on my YouTube video!

No comments