Star Wars Style: Padmé Amidala Handmaiden


We are brave, your highness.

Every year, I look forward to the new May the 4th collection by Her Universe. This year, they even included pieces to celebrate the 24th anniversary of The Phantom Menace! Trust me, Prequel fans will be happy! Today, I'm excited to reveal their Padmé Amidala Handmaiden Dress which is available exclusively on their website now!



Isn't this dress stunning? You can tell just how happy I am about it in the photos. The fabric is flowy, soft, and stretchy making it so incredibly comfortable to wear. The dress has pockets and the symbol of the royal house of Naboo is embroidered just under the left shoulder. This is going to be such a great piece for bounding!

I'm 5'2" and I'm wearing an XS. I think it fits perfectly! You can also shop this dress in plus sizes.

See this piece in action in my video on TikTok.



What do you think of the new May the 4th collection? Are you a fan of this dress? Let me know by commenting below or getting in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments