Star Wars Style: Rey Skywalker

“I’m Rey. Rey Skywalker.”

The new Rey collection from Heroes & Villains is absolutely fantastic! I wore the Front Split Gauze Dress (XS) and the Utility Belt Bag & Convertible Crossbody for a little Downtown Disney trip, and of course, I had to adopt the balloon version of BB-8 and visit Rey’s speeder.. Since having foot problems, I haven't been out much, so this trip was such a delight! I was able to be up and about for 2 hours before my feet started hurting. It’s been great to see some progress.

I adore the design of the dress! The embroidery on the neckline gives it such an intricate touch, and there is a hidden quote on the skirt, which has pockets, that reads, “Never be afraid of who lovely! The bag pairs beautifully with it and is perfect for those who like to keep organized; there are a lot of pockets! The back of the bag also has the same quote. I styled the pieces with a brown belt, sandals, a cream-colored headband, and a simple gold necklace.

This new collection truly has me even more excited for Rey's new movie! I'm so glad that Daisy Ridley is returning to reprise her role as one of my favorite characters in the Star wars franchise. I am eager to see how her story continues. I've been wondering if she'll be using the yellow lightsaber she had at the end of The Rise of Skywalker. I imagine she would have it since it was such a pivotal moment, but I could also see it changing in the middle of the story. We shall see!

You can use my code: “JENNIFER20” to save 20% off your purchase, including SALE items, through 9/30. Check out with a different email to use the code more than once.

Thank you to Heroes & Villains for sending me these beautiful pieces!

What do you think of this outfit? Are you excited for Rey's new movie? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or X.

2 comments