Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Fire Works Nighttime Dining Package

Recently, the Disney Eats Instagram account revealed that there is a new Batuu West Fireworks Dining Package coming to Galaxy’s Edge in November! My best guess is that this will arrive just in time for Life Day, November 17th. Learn more below and look for new details soon!


Fire of the Rising Moons

Rising moons, travelers. Starting in November, on evenings when fireworks blast off across the sky in Batuu, join us at the Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo Nighttime Gathering.

This new dining package in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park will provide select bites and sips with an unforgettable experience, including viewing of the Fire of the Rising Moons nighttime fireworks spectacular under the spires when on display.

What do you think? I think it sounds cool and I hope it’s a special experience! Unfortunately, I’ve never been able to be on Batuu when the fireworks go off because of how loud it is. I’ve tried ear plugs but it was just too close for me. Maybe one day it'll work out if I find something stronger. Leave a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram, X, or Threads.

No comments