L.A. Comic Con: Obi-Wan Kenobi Season 2?

On Saturday, October 5th, at L.A. Comic Con, Ewan McGregor took the Main Stage where he briefly spoke about the possibility of the Obi-Wan Kenobi series continuing with Season 2. If you know me, you already know that it's my favorite Star Wars series to date, so I'd love to see the story continued. I don't want to refer to this news as promising, but I believe it's the best news we've heard about it thus far.

(The Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary panel at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim in 2022.)
I'd quite like to wear that armor from The Clone Wars. And that way Hayden and I can really get back together again.

Ewan McGregor explained that "they're" exploring ideas by mentioning that he'd like to wear Obi-Wan's armor from The Clone Wars and how it'd be great to get together with Hayden Christensen again to do that. He also said that there are still stories to explore between where his character left off in the Obi-Wan Kenobi series and Alec Guinness' Obi-Wan in A New Hope

It might be too soon, but it would be absolutely incredible to get an announcement that Season 2 is happening next year at Star Wars Celebration Japan in April!

If you'd like to watch Ewan McGregor discussing the future of Obi-Wan Kenobi, you can do so here (1 hr. 30 min mark).

Let me know what you think of this news! You can leave a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram, X, or Threads.

No comments