Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Loungefly Fashion Accessories

I've recently discovered several new The Rise of Skywalker backpacks, bags and wallets by Loungefly. Some of them are available now while others will be released by the end of the year. Many of these designs were too good not to share with you so as Obi-Wan would say, "That's why I'm here!"


The Rise of Skywalker - Loungefly Fashion Accessories  | Anakin and His Angel
Hot Topic | $34.90

Honestly, this is probably the cutest Droids backpack I have ever seen and it's available to purchase now! This is a mini backpack but it's smaller than the average Loungefly backpack which I think is quite fitting considering the characters that are featured. I really hope we get to see these three interact a lot in The Rise of Skywalker!

The Rise of Skywalker - Loungefly Fashion Accessories  | Anakin and His Angel
F.Y.E. | $39.99

This mini backpack features the super loveable droid, D-O! Who else is already obsessed with him/her? I know I am! You can currently pre-order this backpack which has a release date of November 8th. Thanks to Monica for giving me the heads up about this new item!


The Rise of Skywalker - Loungefly Fashion Accessories  | Anakin and His Angel
shopDisney | $75.00

This is one of Loungefly's new backpack styles with a chibi print of several of the characters from The Rise of Skywalker including: Rey, Kylo Ren, Poe Dameron, Finn, Rose, Zorri, Bliss, Jannah, Chewbacca, D-O, BB-8, C-3PO, R2-D2, The Knights of Ren, Sith Troopers, First Order Stormtroopers, and Jet Troopers. What a lineup!

The Rise of Skywalker - Loungefly Fashion Accessories  | Anakin and His Angel
Entertainment Earth | $56.00

This Sith Trooper crossbody bag is a brand new design for Loungefly and I'm excited to see it in person! It's estimated to ship out sometime in November and you can pre-order it now. You might also be interested in knowing that there's a Boba Fett design in this same style!


The Rise of Skywalker - Loungefly Fashion Accessories  | Anakin and His Angel
Entertainment Earth | $45.00

This larger backpack, which is great for Disneyland or outdoor trips, features the new Sith Troopers and Kylo Ren! As a Dark Side girl, I have to say that I'm quite drawn to this number. It's available to pre-order now with a November release date.


The Rise of Skywalker - Loungefly Fashion Accessories  | Anakin and His Angel
Entertainment Earth | $50.00

It's funny, I've been seeing more slingbags around lately including some Star Wars styles but I don't really see anyone using them. Is it just me? Still, this is a cool Sith Trooper design and it will be available next month!


The Rise of Skywalker - Loungefly Fashion Accessories  | Anakin and His Angel
Entertainment Earth | $10.00

This Dark Side print is also available in Loungefly's iconic pencil cases. I love using mine to keep smaller items in my bag organized. You can also expect to find this available in November.


The Rise of Skywalker - Loungefly Fashion Accessories  | Anakin and His Angel
World of Disney & Star Wars Launch Bay | $60.00

I was unable to find this new Sith Trooper crossbody online but I have seen it in person at the Disneyland Resort inside the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney and at Star Wars Launch Bay in Tomorrowland. It's on the smaller side but it can definitely hold your essentials!


These are all of the new and upcoming bags featuring The Rise of Skywalker characters I've spotted for now but I believe we will be seeing many more. I'm also hoping that we will eventually get a Kylo Ren Mini Backpack! Which of these items is your favorite and what do you hope to see in the future? Let me know in a comment below or or get in touch with me on Twitter or Instagram!

2 comments

  1. I love that cream colored Rey one! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love how elegant it looks. I also just found out that I made a mistake and thought that bag was Loungefly but it's actually by Bioworld. I wanted to let you know!

      Delete