Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Macaroni and Cheese and Roasted Vegetables Review

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Macaroni and Cheese and Roasted Vegetables Review| Anakin and His Angel

During a recent trip to Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland, I decided to try the new side option that comes with the Endorian Fried Chicken Tip-Yip ($15.49 before the AP discount) at Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo. Originally this meal only came with Vegetable Mashed Potatoes with Herb Gravy but I think it's a smart idea to have two sides to choose from. The Macaroni and Cheese was tasty as well as creamy and soft, just the way I would prefer it to be and I ate every last bite! I didn't touch the Vegetables much, the way the carrot was presented was unappetizing and was a bit stiff. I actually ended up liking the Macaroni and Cheese better than the main dish, which is funny because I remember enjoying the Tip Yip more the first time I had it back in June. The Tip Yip is like a crispy chicken but softer, kind of like a large chicken nugget. Overall, if I were to order it again, I'd stick with the Vegetable Mash Potatoes as the side. It just seemed to compliment the Tip Yip in a better way and it's also really yummy!


Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Macaroni and Cheese and Roasted Vegetables Review| Anakin and His Angel

If you're interested, you can read my full review of Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo here and my review of their breakfast food items here.

Please let me know if you have any questions in comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments