Mando Mondays: The Child Itty Bitty

The Mandalorian Itty Bitty Now Available | Anakin and His Angel

Back in August, The Mandalorian Itty Bitty was released on the Hallmark website (he's still available here if you missed out}. Curiously, The Child wasn't released at the same time. I reached out to PopMinded and they informed me that The Child would be released at the end of the year. Today, for #MandoMondays, the little bounty was made available to pre-order for $7.99 here on the Hallmark website. The adorable plush will be shipped around December 7th of this year.

Hallmark is currently donating an Itty Bitty to Toys for Tots for every Itty Bitty (up to a $8.99 value) that is purchased through December 24, 2020.

I've always been a huge fan of Itty Bittys and I think that The Child turned out great! What do you think? Will you be adding this Itty Bitty to your collection? Let me know in a comment below or get in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments