Season of the Force - Sabine Wren & Ahsoka Tano, New Merchandise, & More!


I was lucky enough to make my way over to Disneyland on the second day of Season of the Force, a celebratory event taking place through June 2nd! I met new friends on Batuu, tried a new drink, and discovered a lot of new merchandise. Today, I'll be taking you through my day! This is a photo-heavy post so patience you must have. *Waves hand and uses the Force*.



I met the BDX droids, BD-Grek and BD-Besh, who are visiting Batuu for a limited time! These little guys have so much character. You can find them in different spots throughout the day. I could've stood there and watched them forever. Be sure to check out my video to see them in action!



When it was time to eat, I ran into a Puffer Pig who was curious about some popcorn pieces a traveler had left behind. What a cutie!

I went to Ronto Roasters and tried the new Pasaana Punch which is made with Orange Juice, White Grape Juice, Red Passion Fruit and Hibiscus. It was perfectly fruity and fresh! A good contender for my absolute favorite drink there, the Meiloorun Juice. I also got a Ronto Wrap without the pita as I discovered that I have a gluten sensitivity. It's just as yummy!



I love to discover new items as well items that have been re-stocked!

The Mythosaur Skull Wall Art ($49.99), and the Tiki Mug ($24.99) are such great pieces that have been completely sold out before. I myself own the Tiki Mug. It's very weighty and makes a great display piece even if you don't end up using it for its intended purpose. You can find both pieces at the Toydarian Toymaker at the Marketplace.

The new speeders with wheels are such fun new pieces that both younglings and sithlings can enjoy! They are $12.99 each and can be found at the Toydarian Toymaker. Did you know that you could see the full-size versions of these speeders on Batuu? Keep an eye out ;)

The Asajj Ventress Legacy Lightsaber Box Set is still in stock at Dok Ondar's Den of Antiquities. It's a LE of 4,500 pieces and is priced at $400. You can read more about it on this post.

This new Darth Maul Mug is definitely a statement piece! I spotted it at Dok Ondar's as well as The Star Trader for $16.99. It's been amazing to see all of the new merchandise revealed for the 25th anniversary of The Phantom Menace. You can see what's to come here if you missed it.

I am not entirely sure how new this is, but I spotted this children's t-shirt at First Order Cargo featuring Darth Vader and his grandson, Kylo Ren for $31.99. I am seriously contemplating picking this piece up next time. It's amazing!


Sabine Wren is currently visiting Batuu for a limited time! I just happened to be there when she and her Master, Ahsoka Tano, were taking a walk on the planet for the first time together. It was amazing! Despite my Dark Side attire (which I'll share below), they told me they sensed light in me. I guess there's always hope ;)

You can see my video featuring these two iconic ladies, here.



As you can see, I brought the Dark Side to Season of the Force. I always love to style a new bound for Batuu! Thanks the Disney CM, and my friend Ashleigh for helping me document this outfit.

WHAT I WORE
Velvet Bodysuit: American Eagle | (Similar)
Vader Poncho: Musterbrand | (Sold out)
Grand Inquisitor Necklace: RockLove (Almost gone)
Denim Corset: Target | (Similar)
Ponté-Knit Skirt: WHBM | (Similar)
Gloves: Amazon
Headband: Amazon
Vader Bag: Originally from the Disney Store but purchased from eBay
Boots: Po-Zu | (Similar)



There was a lot of new merchandise at The Star Trader (look for videos showcasing even more items on my social media pages), including new artwork, and a new collection by Will Gay that's adorable! The t-shirt pictured above was $34.99, while the Ewok pillow was $44.99. I also spotted this women's styled black long-sleeve shirt ($44.99) that read, "A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...". It's a NEED, don't you agree?



I ended the day by seeing my friends Ash and Bryan and their daughter Alice from Always Believe. They were dressed as Padme, Anakin, and little Leia for Dapper Day weekend! Be sure to keep an eye on their YouTube channel for a special Season of the Force video!

I also picked up the amazing Jabba the Hutt popcorn bucket from the cart in Tommorowland across from The Star Trader. Yes! He comes with a Salacious Crumb keychain. Isn't it perfect? He is $34.25 and is limited to 2 per transaction. No discounts apply.

Thanks to a very kind Disney CM, and Ashleigh for taking the photos of my Darth Vader bound.

What are you looking forward to experiencing during Season of the Force? Is there anything in this post that caught your eye? Let me know by commenting below or getting in touch with me on Instagram or Twitter.

No comments